By "personal information”, we mean information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person.
We do not consider anonymized information to constitute personal information as it cannot be used to identify a specific person.
We collect personal information from you when you use kenzstyle.com or mobile applications (“Platforms”) and its related websites and services ("Site") (including, without limitation, when you buy items or when you telephone or email our customer support team).
1. Our collection of your personal information
2. Our use of your personal information
3. Your use of your and other users’ personal information
4. Accessing, reviewing, and amending your personal information
5. Third party website links
7. No spam or spoof emails
1- Our collection of your personal information
· As part of your registration on the Site, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, shipping address, email address and/or telephone number and other similar information as well as some additional information about you such as your date of birth.
· We will also need to collect selected financial information from you, such as your credit card, we use this financial information for billing purposes and for the fulfillment of your orders.
· Following your registration on the Site, you should not post any personal information (including any financial information) anywhere on the Site other than on the “My Account” section of the Site; restricting the posting of personal information to the “My Account” section of the Site protects you from the possibility of fraud or identity theft. The posting by you of any personal information anywhere on the Site other than on the “My Account” section of the Site may lead to the suspension of your use of the Site.
· We will collect transactional information based on your activities using the Site (such as buying or displaying items), This transactional information is used solely in relation to the transactions you undertake on the Site and for no other reasons.
· Please note that we may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider (or ISP)) to analyze user trends and improve the administration of the Site.
· We may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the Site) along with the times that you access the Site. Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here, for example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey. We may also collect feedback ratings and other comments relating to your use of the Site, where we aggregate personal information for statistical purposes, such aggregated personal information shall be anonymized.
2- Our use of your personal information
· We only use your personal information to provide services and customer support to you; to measure and improve our services to you; to prevent illegal activities and implement our user agreement with you ("User Agreement"); troubleshoot problems; collect fees; provide you with promotional emails and verify the information you give us with third parties. For example, we may share some of the personal information you give us with banks or credit card authorization, processing, and verification services or with third parties for fraud screening purposes.
· Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies, or other third parties where we are compelled so to do by court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required to disclose your personal information to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our User Agreement.
· In the event of a sale of kenzstyle.com, any of its affiliates and subsidiaries or any related business assets, your personal information may be disclosed to any potential purchaser for the purposes of the continued provision of the Site or otherwise in relation to any such sale.
· Additionally, information relating to items you are buying from the Site, this information can include details of your user ID, feedback ratings, and associated comments relating to your use of the Site. Otherwise, we will only disclose your personal information to a third party with your express permission.
· By registering on the Site, you give us your express consent to receive promotional emails about our services and emails announcing changes to, and new features on, the Site. If at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive any such emails, you can opt-out of receiving such emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any of the emails or by going to the My Account section of the Site.
· Additionally, we do use comments made by you about the Site for marketing purposes and by making such comments you expressly consent to our using such comments for marketing purposes.
3- Your use of your and other users’ personal information
· You acknowledge and agree that you will not use the personal information that you received from the site about any other member of the site in accordance with the laws in force in this document.
· You acknowledge and agree, and you shall use personal information received from another Site member in accordance with all applicable laws.
4- Accessing, reviewing, and amending your personal information
· You can access and review your personal information from the “My Account” section of the Site. If your personal information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the Site you should immediately update or correct your personal information (as applicable) by accessing the “My Account” section on the Site or, alternatively, by contacting our customer support team.
· Please note that we shall retain your personal information during and following the end of your use of the Site as required to comply with the law, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations, and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
5- Third party website links
Like many websites, the Site uses 'cookie' technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to particular website pages on the Site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number. The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the Site and help us understand which parts of the Site are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
7- No spam or spoof emails
We do not tolerate spam. To report Site related spam or spoof emails, please forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.